Another Twin Peaks cast announcement?!
This one is for the audio version of Mark Frost’s upcoming Twin Peaks novel, The Secret History of Twin Peaks, currently available for pre-order via Amazon and Book Depository.
UPDATE: Check here to see if you’re eligible to download the entire audiobook for free!
Voices from the original Twin Peaks cast:
- Kyle MacLachlan (Dale Cooper)
- Russ Tamblyn (Dr. Lawrence Jacoby, Robert Jacoby)
- Michael Horse (Deputy Hawk & Chief Joseph)
- Chris Mulkey (Hank Jennings)
- David Patrick Kelly (Gordon Cole, Major James Neely, Kenneth Arnold & Paul Lantz)
A few new Twin Peaks cast members:
- Amy Shiels (Mrs Paul Lantz, Norma Jennings, Audrey Horne & Margaret Lanterman)
- James Morrison (The Archivist)
- Robert Knepper (Douglas Milford)
Additional voices will be provided by Annie Wersching (24, The Vampire Diaries, Bosch) and Len Cariou (Blue Bloods, Sweeney Todd).
UPDATE: Mat Hostetler (Andrew Packard), Mark Frost (Cyril Pons, Dr. Dan Hayward & Dr. Will Hayward), Arthur Bishop and Ari Fliakos have been added to the reader credits.
The full cast audiobook, which has a listening length of 9 hours and 33 minutes, will be released the same day as the book, October 18, 2016, in two formats:
The Hobbit (Dramatised)
- By: J. R. R. Tolkien
- Narrated by: Paul Daneman, Anthony Jackson, Heron Carvic
- Length: 3 hrs and 42 mins
- Original Recording
The radio dramatisation of The Hobbit became a classic when it was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in 1968 and it continues to delight today. Tolkien's famous saga, the prelude to the Lord of the Rings, has all the ingredients of fantasy and adventure: dwarves, elves, goblins and trolls, a fearsome dragon, a great wizard, a perilous quest, and a dramatic climax.
- 3 out of 5 stars
Takes a little getting used to
- By Jan Childress on 11-17-08