1. Sun B, Zeng S, Kang R, Pecht MG. Benefits and challenges of system prognostics. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. 2012;61(1):323–335.
2. Sun B, Liu S, Tong L, Shunli L, Qiang F. A cognitive framework for analysis and treatment of uncertainty in prognostics. Chemical Engineering Transactions. 2013;33:187–192.
3. Lopez I, Sarigul-Klijn N. A review of uncertainty in flight vehicle structural damage monitoring, diagnosis and control: challenges and opportunities. Progress in Aerospace Sciences. 2010;46(7):247–273.
4. Fang J, Xiao M, Zhou Y, Wang Y. Optimal dynamic damage assessment and life prediction for electronic products. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. 2011;32(4):807–812.
5. Barlas I, Zhang G, et al. Confidence Metrics and Uncertainty Management in Prognosis. Knoxville, Tenn, USA: MARCON; 2003.
6. Leão BP, Gomes JPP. Improvements on the offline performance evaluation of fault prognostics methods. Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference. IEEE Computer Society; 2011; pp. 1–6.
7. Leão BP, Yoneyama T, Rocha GC, Fitzgibbon KT. Prognostics performance metrics and their relation to requirements, design, verification and cost-benefit. Proceedings of the International Conference on Prognostics and Health Management (PHM '08); October 2008;
8. Saxena A, Celaya J, Saha B, Saha S, Goebel K. Evaluating prognostics performance for algorithms incorporating uncertainty estimates. Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference; March 2010;
9. Raptis IA, Vachtsevanos G. An adaptive particle filtering-based framework for real-time fault diagnosis and failure prognosis of environmental control systems. Proceedings of the Prognostics and Health Management; 2011.
10. Tang L, Decastro J, Kacprzynski G, Goebel K, Vachtsevanos G. Filtering and prediction techniques for model-based prognosis and uncertainty management. Proceedings of the Prognostics and System Health Management Conference (PHM ’10); January 2010;
11. Saha B, Goebel K. Uncertainty management for diagnostics and prognostics of batteries using Bayesian techniques. Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference (AC '08); March 2008;
12. Xuefei G, Jingjing H, Ratneshwar J, et al. Bayesian fatigue damage and reliability analysis using Laplace approximation and inverse reliability method. Proceedings of the Prognostics and Health Management Society Conference (PHM Society '11); 2011.
13. Tang L, Kacprzynski GJ, Goebel K, Vachtsevanos G. Methodologies for uncertainty management in prognostics. Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference; March 2009;
14. Coppe A, Haftka RT, Kim N-H. Least squares-filtered Bayesian updating for remaining useful life estimation. Proceedings of the 51st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference; April 2010;
15. Orchard M, Kacprzynski G, Goebel K, Saha B, Vachtsevanos G. Advances in uncertainty representation and management for particle filtering applied to prognostics. Proceedings of the International Conference on Prognostics and Health Management (PHM '08); October 2008;
16. Neves ML, Santiago LP, Maia CA. A condition-based maintenance policy and input parameters estimation for deteriorating systems under periodic inspection. Computers and Industrial Engineering. 2011;61(3):503–511.
17. Sandborn PA, Wilkinson C. A maintenance planning and business case development model for the application of prognostics and health management (PHM) to electronic systems. Microelectronics Reliability. 2007;47(12):1889–1901.
18. Feng Q, Peng H, Coit DW. A degradation-based model for joint optimization of burn-in, quality inspection, and maintenance: a light display device application. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2010;50(5-8):801–808.
19. Wu B, Tian Z, Chen M. Condition, based maintenance optimization using neural network, based health condition prediction. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. 2013;29(8):1151–1163.
20. Huynh KT, Barros A, Berenguer C. Maintenance decision-making for systems operating under indirect condition monitoring: value of online information and impact of measurement uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. 2012;61(2):410–425.
21. Flage R, Coit DW, Luxhøj JT, Aven T. Safety constraints applied to an adaptive Bayesian condition-based maintenance optimization model. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 2012;102:16–26.
22. Feng Q, Li S, Sun B. A multi-agent based intelligent predicting method for fleet spare part requirement applying condition based maintenance. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security; 2013; IEEE Computer Society; pp. 808–811.
23. Feng Q, Li S, Sun B. An intelligent fleet condition-based maintenance decision making method based on multi-agent. International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management. 2012;3(1):1–11.
24. Srinivas M, Patnaik LM. Adaptive probabilities of crossover and mutation in genetic algorithms. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. 1994;24(4):656–667.
25. Vasant P. A novel hybrid genetic algorithms and pattern search techniques for industrial production planning. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing. 2012;3(4):1–19.
26. Vasant P. Hybrid mesh adaptive direct search genetic algorithms and line search approaches for fuzzy optimization problems in production planning. Intelligent Systems Reference Library. 2013;38:779–799.